Las Vegas MGM Grand – Dates Postponed

February 3rd, 2010 | By TomJones

Tom was scheduled to appear at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas from 13th – 26th May 2010.

Unfortunately these shows have been postponed.

We do not have the rescheduled dates confirmed, but please check our Tour Dates and News sections for further updates and announcements.

40 Responses to “Las Vegas MGM Grand – Dates Postponed”

1. Mal McLean says:

One word…… Eurovision!!!!!!!!!!

2. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually realize what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my web site =). We could have a link alternate arrangement among us

3. JonesGirl says:

WHEN IS HE IN LAS VEGAS!!!!!

4. Anita says:

Not seeing Tom is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. keely 23 pontyclun south wales says:

i have been waiting to see tom jones since the age of 8! my uncle even went as far as to phone me one year on christmas morning wishing me a merry christmas,it was only 3 years ago I found it wasnt tom! :( I have missed all his uk tours and would quite happily get a credit card to book to see tom in las vegas.please can anyone help? is tom going to do anymore tours???? x

6. Elle says:

When is Tom Jones next concert in Las Vegas…. Please update me… I don’t want to miss his concert.

7. Elle says:

When is he coming back for his concert at Las Vegas? Please update me. I really want to see his concert…

8. Iva says:

My wife and I saw Tom in 2008 at MGM. I want to see him again and almost scheduled August. Whenever I hear of his canceling, being near his age, I worry for his health; is his health the reason for the cancellation. It would be reassuring for his fans if a reason was given.

• TomJones says:

We had to rejig the schedule according to Tom’s tour and birthday, so the May dates were postponed to August. His health is completely fine, it was all due to the schedule.

9. I’D likew to know if tomjones is going to be at mgm grand hollywood theatre in august13 through 8 24 2010. thanx ROSEMARIE BEAR

10. Leslie says:

We always schedule our vacation to Las Vegas in August to see Tom at the MGM Grand. Will he be there this year? I keep checking the MGM website, but he’s not on their schedule. If he comes to the Boston area, we’ll try to see him here. We were supposed to see him last summer at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods in Connecticut, but he had to cancelled. I need my Tom Jones fix!

11. Saddened says:

He cancelled NYC and now LV? Why does he keep baggin’ the US?

12. sue says:

Booked our trip to Vegas on the basis that Tom would be there – how disappointing is this.

13. Andrew Jones says:

I see Tom Jones every year at Atlantic City,N.J. I cringe whenever I hear that a show of his is canceled. My great grandfather came from Wales. My ancestors were Welsh coal miners and some of them lived in a Seaport town called Swansea. The Welsh people can really sing. Tom really represents the culture of my people when he sings. No, we are not related. Even though my kin were Welsh coal miners with the name Jones, Toms real name is Woodward. His stage name is Jones.

14. LLOYDGLASS says:

I’m not going back to Vegas until Tom is there.

15. Sharon says:

The best show in Vegas or anywhere! I go to the MGM to see Tom and will miss not seeing him in May. Hope he comes back soon.

16. J. W. from Texas says:

Why was Las Vegas cancelled? We do hoped to see Tom there this spring or summer. Missed the January dates due to travel problems in our area. Please get dates reset soon. If not MGM, go elsewhere. We don’t care where in Las Vegas we have to go; will do to see Tom.

17. Kathy says:

We (my husband and I) also plan our twice yearly trips to Vegas around when Sir Tom is at the MGM Grand. We have followed him from Ceasar’s Palace to Bally’s to MGM Grand over the last 30 years and have seen him 54 TIMES!! He’s still got “the voice” we love! It has been hard to catch him at the MGM the last couple of years – what’s up Tom? Sorry to hear that more concerts have been canceled at the MGM – we miss you!

18. Marcy says:

We need the dates soon! Can’t go to Vegas and not see Tom at the MGM. Was planning a surprise trip in May for my hubby’s Valentines. Hope we don’t have to wait too much longer.

19. tlynn says:

I’m so disappointed! My best friend will be 50 on May 25th, and she wants so much to see Tom. It was going to work out perfectly as a surprise birthday present!

20. SwillMonkey says:

Well that blows big time.

21. Barb says:

Sir Tom, please hurry back to the states. I guess I’m spoiled, but I’m used to seeing Tom in Vegas 2 or 3 times a year. I was there in January to see two great shows, but I’m ready for more! September and December would be good.

22. sharon says:

Really want you to come back to the mississippi gulf coast it has been way way to long…. come down to the who dat country and sing us some blues, we miss you tommy… love ya

23. I was so disappointed to learn of the May shows being postponed. I try to make it to LV twice a year to see Tom and really look forward to it. Come on back Tom, America loves you!

24. Dee says:

I will be in Vegas in May and was so hoping to see Tom. I saw him at that MGM May of 2009 and 2008. I am glad he is touring, but we want him in the states, also. May he will come to DC, New York or Atlantic City again. North Carolina would be nice.

25. Mardi says:

Sir Tom seems to be sharing his music with a wider expanse of the world. I am afraid we will not see much touring in the United States this year. He is working and touring much too hard!! I really hope he will have the time to do a little more touring in the states, but don’t want to see him exhausted with all this traveling. God bless him for giving his all so fans around the world will have a chance to enjoy his music.

26. Melcsi67 says:

Please help! I’d like for Sir Tom autogramm picture! Passible? Very thank’s Melinda from Budapest
    adress: Melinda Maros
    Budapest
    Füst Milán u. 3
    1039
    Hungary
    marosmelinda@freemail.hu

27. Robin Barber says:

Sorry to hear about the cancellations, but hope all is well with Tom. As most of us do, I go to Vegas for Tom and Tom alone. One vacation I spent 14 nights in a row with him. What a ride, every night more exciting than the last! Now, if I can only get him to deliver my room service after a show, I could die one happy woman. Tom will always be the most incredibly handsome and sexy man in the universe, and his talent only improves with his “vintage.” Love you Tom!

To Tom Personally: Please take care of yourself during your up and coming tour schedule. You’re going to some pretty rough territoty — you better have enough protection to keep you safe. If anything were to happen to you I think I’d die! You are my one shining star — the one thing in my life that just gives me pure pleasure. Without you, I’d surely have nothing! Lots and lots of love from your Key Largo, What’s New Pussycat?, kitty cat throwing fan!

• Lynn Lucy Walker says:

Hello Robin, I thought I was the only one who appreciated Tom’s amazing voice and talent so much. My friends here in NY either have no taste of real talent, or are totally tone-deaf. I try to stop off in Vegas to see Tom’s show whenever I am travelling to or from SanFrancisco visiting my girls, but his time there, for some reason, has dwindled down to a trickel. I wonder what is up? Anyway, I enjoyed your e-mail, and was kind of glad I was not lamenting alone. Regards, LLW, NY

28. Lyn says:

going to Vegas in August and praying that Tom will be there. This is my 6th visit and I keep missing him. Mum and Dad are celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary. 25th August we arrive until 3rd September.
    xx

29. Marshay says:

I am sorry to hear that you will not be in Vegas in May. I will now have to reschedule my vaction. I plan my trips to vegas when you are at the MGM. Please come soon. We will be waiting for you. Much Love.

30. Marshay says:

I am so sorry to hear of the post-postment. I am going to have to reschedule my vacation. I always plan my vacation when Tom Jones is at the MGM. Please come soon, Tom. We will be waiting for you. Much Love.

31. Gene and Valerie, AZ says:

My wife and our friends have seen Tom seven times at the MGM – every single show has been FABULOUS!! We were VERY MUCH looking forward to seeing him in May!!! Tom PLEASE COME BACK SOON! We love you man, you are are better and better with each show!

32. Diane says:

Sorry to hear this and hope something will be scheduled very soon. I’m still on a high from seeing Sir Tom just a week and a half ago in LV.

33. Nancy says:

My 15 year-old daughter loves Tom Jones. I want to take her to a concert. When will he be in the southern United States?

34. Pam says:

WHY? WHY? does Sir Jones have to cancel MGM in May. :( I feel like there is some kind of jinx keeping me from seeing one of my idols. 15 to 20 yrs, ago in Asheville, last summer in Asheville N.C. and now the MGM. Is Sir Jones going to tour the US this year? I truly desire to see Sir Tom Jones at least once in my lifetime.

35. gaillovestj says:

I am really sorry to hear that – I had hoped to get to Vegas some time this year – hope we get some rescheduled dates in the near future

36. Artem1993 says:

Hi!
    My name is Artem. I from Rusia!
    I think Tom Jones is great star in music….
    I like to lissen music Tom Jones, and I like watch video….
    Sory my English)