Thank You To The Tom Terrific Fan Club

August 18th, 2011 | By TomJones

On behalf of Tom, we want to say a big thank you to Margaret Mariotti and all the fans part of The Tom Terrific Fan Club for their kind donation to The American Institute for Cancer Research.

The special contribution was donated in  memory of Frieda Jones Woodward, Gordon Mills and Lloyd Greenfield, which is an extremely thoughtful and generous gesture.

The American Institute for Cancer Research is committed to funding cutting edge research and providing information to millions of Americans on the prevention and treatment of cancer. They are doing a wondeful job so we want to thank the fan club again for their thoughtful consideration.

Best wishes

Tom Jones Management Team

8 Responses to “Thank You To The Tom Terrific Fan Club”

1. Becky says:

What can I say, words are just words right now, the first time I saw Tommy, that’s what I call him, I was 9 years old at the circle star theatre in San Francisco. I have loved him ever since! My son Jason also likes him, and he is 25 years old, and likes all kinds of music. Tommy is my guy, I know he’s not perfect as a person, but as a singer and performer he has it!!!, all my best to Tommy and his family and to all the other Tom Jones fans, I really can’t say enough but Thankyou, Sir Tom Jones, I am so proud. I am Welsh and just so happens that my maiden name was Jones, when I was younger I always hoped we could be related, but I know that Woodward is his last name. Again Thankyou Tommy I love your music! Oh one more thing, when I pass, I want a gathering of friends and family to gather for a small memorial and they will be playing Tommy!!!!

2. Sally Goff says:

I have a friend who has a big birthday coming up – her 50th ! She is a great fan of Tom Jones, in fact she idiolises him and has travelled all over to see him in various concerts. I would love to get her a birthday card from him.. It would certainly make her day. Is this possible and how would I go about it? Thanks

3. mary hearnshaw says:

my name is Mary Hearnshaw,
    When i was around 5 or 6 Mr Jones worked for my father as a labourer in Glen Neathen in wales. I can remember he was singing at a club in cardiff ( he didnt get paid). The boys used to say don’t give up your day job!. He was friends wit my brother William (bill) Hearnshaw.
    My dads name was John hearnshaw I would love to know if he remembers as my children do not belive me.

4. joy purdin says:

how do i join the fanclub?

5. Bonnie Wiesmore says:

My husband passed away 13 years ago at an young age from brain cancer. Thank you so much to the Tom Terrific Fan Club for their help in this cause.

6. Holly says:

Great job Margaret and your club members!

7. I Like Tom Terrific Fan Club !

8. MARIA C BRUNO says: