7 Responses to “Watch ‘Tom Jones: What Good Am I?’ on BBC iplayer”

1. Ron says:

Why are there no blu Ray or DVD recordings of Tom jones recent performances? If management thinks that this lack of video product increases the demand for his live concerts I beg to differ. I am a marketing professor in the US. The dvd recording would remind his many fans just how good he still is. This would make them more likely not less likely to attend his concerts. I know i would cherish having a dvd of his recent performance because of the audio visual quality offered by recent recordings. I would continue to go see him at the MGM in las vegas or anywhere else i can. At the minimum the cardiff concert should be produced for the US market. I think the absence of such product is a major disservice to his large fan base in the US and all over the world. If the reason for the lack of such product is lack of interest on the part of the production companies please produce it yourself and prove them wrong!

2. Karl says:

I watched both programmes programmes on BBC and was very impressed, especially with the Glastonbury concert.

I have a lot of Tom’s records but Unbelievable was new to me, has it been released anywhere, I can’t trace it?

The tracks from the forthcoming cd sounds great, look forward to the release.

3. Marjorie says:

What a great show this was on BBC tv. Can’t wait for Friday on JR’s show. Been a fan from the very beginning when you appeared on tv in 1964.

4. Tom,
    Thank you for all those wonderful years of beautiful voice first, and handsooooome, 2nd, and sexy ….to everybody. It was 1965 I walked into a Greek Nightclub, San Jose,CA., where my husband worked and a song was playing “What’s New Pussycat”, by……Tom Jones. EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT …….TOM JONES, and we hadn’t even seen you yet!!

Anyway, I could go on and on, but let me close by saying that lately, I go to your video’s and play them, pretty often!! Looks new every time.

There will be greats, no doubt, but never another GREAT TOM JONES.
    Thank you for all your beautiful music and love.

Love to you,
    Rosemary

5. Martha says:

DITO, CASON. I AGREE WITH YOU 100% WE LOVE TOM JUST THE WAY HE IS, HIMSELF. HIS VOICE IS NUMBER ONE, BUT HE HAS EVERYTHING ELSE TO MAKE HIM A COMPLETE PACKAGE. WE LOVE YOU TOM AND GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW ALBUM. SEE YOU SOON……LUV

6. Judy Lehtola says:

If you are outside the UK, you cannot watch this interview. Please somebody put it on You Tube !

7. CASON says:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH TIGHT PANTS, A GREAT VOICE AND LOOKING SEXY. YOUR AUDIENCE IS MOSTLY WOMEN, WE DON’T WANT TO SIT AND WATCH A PERFORMER JUST STAND AND SING FOR 90 MINUTES NOT MOVING AROUND ON STAGE. STOP SAYING YOU REGRET BEING SO SEXUAL ON STAGE WE LIKE YOU THIS WAY DON’T CHANGE!